GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE / DELIVERY / PAYMENT
1. Any delivery/sales contract as well as any changes, ancillary agreements and other agreements become binding only upon confirmation by us.
2. Our wholesale offer is addressed to:
further resale, stores, warehouses, advertising agencies, etc.
3. If you are Reseler please fill out the registration form and send copies of company documents via e-mail email@example.com in order to confirm the data and business profile. You will be informed about the activation of your wholesale's account in our system after successful verification.
4. All orders are subject to e-mail confirmation by us. Please note that the products displayed on the may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and availability is not guaranteed. When an article is temporarily unavailable, it may, however, be on sale. In this case, Seller will specify the delivery date for the said article.
5. All goods are to be prepaid in € and PLN. After an order has been confirmed and correct payment received for the ordered goods, Seller will be responsible for sending the ordered articles to the delivery address. Freight costs quoted when order size and delivery address is known. Buyer pays for transport. Costs of transport are given before make invoice out.
6. The delivery time is only approximate and refers to the date of despatch from our premises.
7. All prices shown on the page are wholesale's prices after signing in. Level of prices are set for particular client's group.
8. Moreover: intra-invoices EC, TAX-FREE (helping with VAT refund). For our customers with active VIES number in the European Community, we can prepare invoices without VAT. We also can help in customs clearance, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Buyers can negotiate the price and terms of deliver - for large orders.
10. Buyers can order goods from catalogs that are available for download from the website.
11. In the case of non-payment on due date, the Seller reserves the right to cancel ipso jure without prior notice, any orders which have been placed and/or rescind a sale contract.
12. If a guarantee is called, this must be done in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods or within the specified guarantee period, with proof of the presumed fault.
13. A guarantee is only valid if the goods are paid for in full.